CANNES, 17 November 2017 – The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) has announced the fifteen finalists of the 2018 European Shopping Centre Awards, recognising the region’s most outstanding new, refurbished and established shopping centres.
The 2018 European Shopping Centre Awards competition was open to shopping centre owners, developers, management companies, architects and designers, and retailers. ICSC announced the finalists at MAPIC in Cannes.
To learn more about the finalists, visit the ICSC European Shopping Centre Awards website.
The following Established Centre finalist is an extra large centre.
· Westfield Stratford City, London, United Kingdom
The following Refurbishments and/or Expansions finalists include medium centres.
· Capitol Shopping Center, Istanbul, Turkey
· Hoog Catharijne, Utrecht, Netherlands
The following Refurbishments and/or Expansions finalist is a large centre.
· Izmir Optimum, Izmir, Turkey
The following Refurbishments and/or Expansions finalists include extra large centres.
· Westquay South, Southampton, United Kingdom
· Plus City, Pasching, Austria
· Val d’Europe, Marne la Vallée cédex, France
The following New Developments finalists include medium centres.
· Forum Poprad, Poprad, Slovakia
· Shopping Rive Gauche, Charleroi, Belgium
· Victoria Gate, Leeds, United Kingdom
The following New Developments finalists include large centres.
· ParkLake, Bucharest, Romania
· Docks Bruxsel, Brussels, Belgium
· MaviBahçe, Izmir, Turkey
The following New Developments finalist is an extra large centre.
· Posnania, Poznań, Poland
The following New Developments finalist is a specialised centre.
· McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Provence, Miramas, France
The 2018 European Shopping Centre award winners will be announced in April at the 2018 European Conference in Barcelona, Spain.
ICSC serves the global retail real estate industry. We provide our 70,000+ member network in over 100 countries with invaluable resources, connections and industry insights, and actively work together to shape public policy. For more information about ICSC visit www.icsc.org.
(foto: Hoog Catharijne, © Shopping Centre NEWS)